Ilifu Self Catering Cottages
Ilifu is a home away from home in Hogsback paradise overlooking an English garden and forest with a view over the Thyme Valley below . A comfortable and quaint self catering cottage and wooden cabin have been equipped to make your stay unforgettable.
Ilifu is a self-catering home away from home on 2 hectare of forest land overlooking an English garden and forest with a view over the Thyme Valley below. Here you can let your hair down, unwind, stare out over the valley below (you can see all the way to Alice), explore the lush garden and indigenous forest or just chill in the comfy cabin (Jaaps) or romantic Hoggie cottage in front of the fireplace.
It is situated in Winding lane in upper Hogsback about 3km from the village centre and comprise of an open plan cabin (Jaap’s place) and a homely 2 bedroomed cottage (Hoggie cottage).
Both spaces has uncapped Wifi, Netflix and DSTV of request.
- Main bedroom with breath taking valley view towards Alice. (Queen bed with feather duvet and electric blanket)
- Second bedroom with 2 single copper beds (can be made into King bed on request). (Feather duvets and electric blankets)
- Lounge with sleeper couch (for children) in front of the fireplace. (TV, Hi Fi and a DVD player)
- Fully equipped kitchen with small table (Gas stove, fridge and microwave)
- Patio overlooking the valley.
- Inner courtyard with braai facilities.
- Free WiFi
- Open plan cabin
- Double bed with feather duvet and electric blanket
- 2 single beds
- Full bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- This stylish wooden cabin overlooks beautiful garden setting
- Fully equipped kitchen area with fridge, stove and microwave
- TV, DVD an hifi.
- Braai area under trees in the garden.
- Hoggie Cottage: R700 (2) to R1000 (4)
- Jaaps: R650 (2) to 800 (4)
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at Ilifu,
- Send an email for more information.
- You can also contact the host directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: +27 835566962
Follow Ilifu via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.