Very private and peaceful rustic 4 sleeper cottage on the edge of a beautiful indigenous forest filled with birdlife. To make sure that you enjoy nature at its fullest, there is no television.
There are lovely views of Tor Doone mountain all year round, as well as the Three Hogs in winter.
Come and relax and destress on the wooden balcony overlooking the forests and garden.
- Main bedroom downstairs with queen size bed. Second bedroom upstairs with 2 single beds.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Comfortable lounge with a very warm fireplace and a complimentary load of wood.
- Huge deck partially covered for enjoyment in all weather. Weber braai, 2 Hammocks.
- Fully provisioned kitchen:
- Electric oven with gas hob
- Toaster, Kettle, Snackwich maker
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Fresh herbs in pots on the deck
- Kitchen utensils, cutlery and crockery provided
- All linen and towels provided (Bring your own swimming towels)
- R850 per night for 2
- R100 per person thereafter (Maximum of 4 guests)
- Minimum booking: 2 Nights
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at this establishment,
- Send an email to Cracchus Cottage, for more information.
- You can also contact the host, Clair, directly by phone or WhatsApp
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.