Wild Fox Hill Eco-Cabin
Wild Fox hill is a cozy yet spacious eco-cabin is nestled in the Hogsback Mountains with a spectacular view of the three Hogs as well as Toor Doone. Affectionately named the Fox Den, the cabin is located on a small holding, Wild Fox Hill, a self-sustainable living project.
The cabin is completely off the grid, running off solar electricity and water from rain tanks and a stream/ river below and is well positioned to enjoy beautiful morning and afternoon light. In the summer laze in hammocks and enjoy bonfires and outside baths under starry skies. Winters have frosty mornings, falling snow and roaring fires. Come and explore the mountains!
- 3 Bedrooms — sleeps 6 adults and 2 children. Main bedroom with queen-size bed, second room double bed, third room 2 toddler beds and lounge with double sized sleeper couch
- Lounge/kitchen with log fire-place
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower
- Kitchen equipped with cutlery, gas stove and camping fridge
- Deck in front and back of cabin
- Fire pit and open braai.
The following items are provided:
- All cutlery and crockery.
- All linen and towels.
- Tea and sugar as a welcoming gesture.
- First load of firewood complimentary. R20 per wheelbarrow load thereafter.
- Pets are welcome.
1-2 people: R750 per night for the cabin
1-2 people: R650 per night for the cabin
Additional 2 guests: R225 per person sharing
Additional 2 guests: R150 per person sharing
Children and additional guests: R100 per person
Children and additional guests: R75 per person
Camping: R100 per person per night
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at this establishment,
- Send an email to Wild Fox Hill, for more information.
- You can also contact the host, Helen, directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: +27 84 960 0898
Follow Wild Fox Hill via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.