Trengwainton Cottage is a newly built, beautiful off-grid sanctuary for two. With solar electricity, a wood burning fire place, a gas stove and borehole water all your needs are met.
It is a place to truly relax and absorb the magic of Hogsback. Enjoy spectacular sunsets or swirling summer clouds and mists from its large verandah with a built-in braai.
A large enchanting garden is there for your enjoyment and it is close to the Edge and with direct access to the bluff walk.
- queen size bed (sleeps 2)
- spacious shower
- solar electricity & borehole water
- open plan kitchen with gas stove/oven, fridge, crockery & cutlery
- cosy fireplace in lounge
- built in braai/barbeque on the verandah with a spectacular view
- FREE wood
- use of developing vegetable garden next to cottage
- all linen & towels provided
- service of cottage & laundry service available on request
- Out of season – R900 per night
- In season – R1 200 per night
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at this establishment,
- Send an email to Trengwainton, for more information.
- You can also contact the host, Joanne, directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: +27 76 158 6722
Follow Trengwainton via Social Media
We also have a self-catering Lodge on the property that sleeps up to 10 people
See here: trangwainton.hogsback.info
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.