Thistledoo is an upmarket, luxury accommodation establishment nestled in the heart of Hogsback. We are situated approximately two and a half kilometres from the village centre, but at the same time offer seclusion and privacy.
The house has a Tanzanian theme throughout, creating an authentic African experience. The lounge, main bedroom and verandas have breath-taking views of the main Hogsback mountain range with the enchanting indigenous forest on your doorstep. The stillness and soothing shadows of the forest in the early morning offer a mystical charm, together with the rising moon in the early evening.
- Two bedrooms both en suite – the main bedroom is large and has a King size four-poster bed.
- The second bedroom consists of two single beds.
- The main bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and basin
- The second bathroom has a shower, toilet and basin.
- Both bathrooms have wall heaters.
- The lounge has a Jetmaster fireplace
- The kitchen is open plan with seating for eight around the island, there is a fridge/freezer with water dispenser, an electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan.
- The scullery has a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- The enclosed veranda has a large dining room table and chairs, together with four comfortable chairs and coffee tables.
- There is a large carport attached to the house.
- There is an open stainless-steel braai and a weber braai.
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at this establishment,
- Send an email to Thistledoo, for more information.
- You can also contact the host directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: +27 82 5955 780
Follow Thistledoo via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.