A one bedroomed self catering wooden chalet built on stilts in a beautiful garden. Watch the Samango monkeys and Knysna Touracos from the raised deck. Set in a tranquil garden abounding with fruit trees. It has its own driveway and is very private and secluded. Grey Duiker and Scrub Hare are often see in the evenings.
The chalet sleeps one couple and can accommodate two children on mattresses. There is a comfortable bedroom, living area, bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
Nibelheim is hosted by an ardent birding enthusiast and guided bird walks can be arranged.
• Own driveway
• Fireplace (firewood supplied)
• TV (Satellite dish available, own decoder and cables would be needed)
• Braai facilities
• Laundry done on request
• Towels and bedding provided
R750 Per night for two people sharing
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at this establishment,
- Send an email to Nibelheim, for more information.
- You can also contact the host directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: +27 45 962 1084 | cell: +27 82 374 6583
Follow Nibelheim via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.