Innisfree, meaning place of natural beauty and peace, is one of the original stone homesteads in Hogsback and is situated conveniently next door to St. Patricks-on-the-Hill Chapel, and is therefore ideal accommodation for a wedding party or wedding guests.
The homestead sleeps 8 in three double bedrooms and boasts some lovely antiques. It also has a lovely outlook as well as a private courtyard with braai area. From sipping sundowners on the stone patio overlooking the forest below, enjoying the valley view or simply sipping a sherry in front of the fire, this is the perfect spot for families or a group of friends to meet up.
The homestead sleeps 8 in three double bedrooms and boasts some lovely antiques. It also has a lovely outlook as well as a private courtyard with braai area.
- Accommodation for 8 guests
- Main bedroom, en-suite with bath – queen bed and single bed as well as a stone fireplace.
- Second bedroom has a double bed and is next to the second bathroom.
- The third bedroom has a queen bed and single bed, as well as an en-suite shower.
- Large lounge with flat screen tv (please bring your own flash drive)
- Lovely large fireplace as well as a card/games table
- Kitchen is fully fitted with an aga stove, electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge and freezer, as well as a large table/bar area for those social evenings.
- Separate dining room
- Rates R1200 per night for 6 to 8 guests – reduced rates for smaller groups
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- 50% deposit required within 24 hours to secure booking, balance to be paid electronically prior to arrival or cash on arrival (no credit card facilities)
- Pets welcome
- Check in 14:00 and check out 10:00
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at Innesfree,
- Send an email for more information.
- You can also contact, Nic, the host directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel:064 694 5866
Follow Innesfree via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.