Historic Hogsback Inn And Mountain Cabins
Historic wayside inn established in the 1850s with the Tyume River flowing through its 7 ha grounds. The Historic Hogsback Inn is not only an olde world Country Hotel providing for much needed R&R from the stresses of modern day life, but is also a sought after and very popular Wedding and Conference Venue.
On offer are 10 x standard Hotel Rooms, 6 x Riverside Suites and 3 x self-catering units with special rates for children. All with garden view. Log fires and country cooking.
- The Riverside Suites are wonderfully furnished and come with sliding doors opening onto a private patio with beautiful views of the garden and stream.
- Our Hotel Rooms are situated in the heart of the Inn and retain many of the original features, charm and character. These units are equipped with double or twin beds, en-suite bathrooms, DStv enabled TVs and heating for the cooler evenings.
- All self-catering cottages are fully equipped and can sleep up to 4-6 people; ideal for large families and groups, and are centrally situated and close to all our facilities.
- The Hotel can accommodate up to 44 people.
|TWIN HOTEL ROOMS||R595.00 (B&B)||R815.00 (BBD)||PER PERSON, PER NIGHT|
|DOUBLE HOTEL ROOMS||R695.00 (B&B)||R915.00 (BBD)||PER PERSON, PER NIGHT|
|RIVERSIDE SUITES||R1085.00 (B&B)||R1305.00 (BBD)||PER PERSON, PER NIGHT|
|R1540.00||R95.00pp||A-la-Carte Menu||PER UNIT, PER NIGHT|
|R2090.00||R95.00pp||A-la-Carte Menu||PER UNIT, PER NIGHT|
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at Hogsback Inn,
- Send an email for more information.
- You can also contact the host directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: 045 962 1006
Follow Hogsback Inn via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.