Apart from being an exclusive and unique wedding venue, Hogrock Falls offers enchanting accommodation. Silver Birch & Copper Aloe Cottages are nestled in the forest, very close to cascading waterfalls and have stunning forest and sunset views from the curved decks that seems to float above the trees.
A pathway from each cottage leads to several private waterfalls and wild forested walks. Watch the sun set off the curved deck above the canopy of trees while you braai or enjoy sundowners while you listen to the nearby waterfalls. Explore the pathways and discover the secret waterfalls… …a truly unforgettable Hogsback experience .
The magical beauty will enchant you! Great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families. The cottages are close enough to each other to allow for flow between them, and they are big enough to congregate together as a larger group.
Open-plan loft-style living at its best, featuring:
- double bed upstairs and two singles downstairs.
- Uniquely decorated with original paintings by the Artist who designed the house.
- Soak in the restored Victorian bath as you gaze out through the trees.
- The cozy lounge is centered around a wood-burning fireplace.
- All beds have down duvets for chilly nights.
- Well-equipped kitchen & portable braai.
This charming cottage is a “hobbity” house with a living roof overlooking the forest. The uniquely styled lounge centres around a Queen Anne fireplace and features a daybed with a view over the trees. The bath has a view and a watering-can styled shower – a totally unique experience. Other features:
- The farm-style kitchenette is well equipped and quaint.
- There are two bedrooms – one with a queen-sized bed and the other with bunk beds.
- All rooms are uniquely decorated with original paintings by the artist who designed the house.
- Well-equipped kitchen & portable braai. An unforgettable encounter with Nature.
Rates are from R295 per person (subject to the number of people and length of stay)
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at this establishment,
- Send an email to Hogrock Falls, for more information.
- You can also contact the host directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: 083 293 6187
Follow Hogrock Falls via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.