Back o’ the Moon
This beautiful thatched cottage is set in one of Hogsback’s well established gardens, which includes a “moon pool”! It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, accommodating six people.
An exceedingly comfortable historic home with a cosy fireplace, beautiful kitchen and tastefully furnished lounge, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, accommodating six people. Set in a 4 acre garden with its own stream and “moon pool”, oak and fir trees, rhododendrons, azaleas, foxgloves and many rare plants. The home has full DSTV and braai facilities.
The cottage is furnished with carefully selected antique pieces, creating a cosy old-world feel.
A log fire keeps you warm during the cold winter nights, while the veranda and thatch roof offer cool shading on a hot summer’s day.
Evenings can be spent moon or clear-sky gazing, braaing, sipping a chilled glass of your favourite drink, or venturing out to other venues for meals.
- 3 Bedrooms — sleeps 6 people, the main bedroom with queen-size poster bed
- Lounge/dining room with log fire-place (firewood provided)
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower
- Kitchen fully equipped with stove, microwave, fridge, freezer
The following items are provided:
- All cutlery and crockery.
- All linen and towels.
- Tea/ coffee/ milk & sugar plus homemade rusks
- Herbs in the garden, to be used ad lib…..near the cottage kitchen door.
- Firewood for the fireplace.
- Weber and open braai.
- TV with full DSTV.
- Uncapped Wi-fi
- Adults: R350 pp/night, with a minimum rate of R800/night for the cottage (1 or2 guests).
- Children under 3, free of charge; 3 – 12 years, R50 per night each.
If you would like to make a booking inquiry at Daneswold,
- Send an email for more information.
- You can also contact the host directly by phone or WhatsApp
Tel: 0824147743 or 045-962 1017 (Norma)
Follow Back O’the Moon via Social Media
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.