We are inviting all crafters to come and sell your wares at our #hogsbackcelebrations #winter festival.
Trading will be on Saturday 27 from 9am to 4pm and Sunday 28 July from 9am to 2pm. All crafters that will be based at the Edge will also trade on the evening of 26th July at the night market. You have the option to trade on one day or both days. Stall sizes depends on venue (table space to 3mx3m) and the cost is a steal at only R100 per stall! (The same cost applies whether you trade for one or 2 days but you need to specify Sat or Sun if only 1 day.)
There will be stalls available at the following places:
- Hog and Hornbill,
- Gallery Square,
- The Edge,
- Butterfly’s (LOCAL TRADERS ONLY)
Closing date for applications is 28th June 2019. You will be notified if your application to trade is approved and will then be required to pay your stall fee (R100) into the bank account provided. Proof of payment must be emailed to email@example.com
Conditions and indemnity
- The Hogsback Winter Celebration Craft Committee (HWCCC) reserves the right to refuse your application.
- The HWCCC reserves the right to evict stall holders from the premises if they are deemed to be creating a disturbance.
- Stands will be allocated on a first come first served basis at the sole discretion of HWCCC.\, depending on availability.
- No electricity will be provided, unless venue agrees to provide. Check with venue.
- All stalls must be set up for trading by 9am.
- While all reasonable care will be taken, the HWCCC will not be responsible for the exhibitors or their property during or after the festival.
- Stallholders must remove their stands and products at the closing of trading, unless venue agrees to stall remaining overnight. Check with venue.
- Stallholders must ensure that all their litter is removed.
- Closing date for applications is 31 May 2019
- At least 2 photos of your products must accompany your application
- Successful stall holders will be notified by 10 June 2019
- Proof of payment must be sent to secure your booking.