YES! We are back and with a New Middle Ropes Course.
Yippee, finally we are able to assist you with your adventure,
outdoor education and fun needs.
- Are you….tired of been cooped up and raring to explore nature again?
- Looking for team building activities and a venue for the corporate team?
- Wanting to increase your child’s self-confidence?
- Looking to push yourself out of your comfort zone and get the adrenaline flowing again?
- A teacher looking for a venue for your school group which is not just a camp site but provides essential life skills and the opportunity to teach in an outdoor ‘classroom’?
The below activities are available for both our day trip and over night clients. Accommodation costs are R 158 per person self catering and R 380 catered. Accommodation includes our activities.
To book please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 045 962 1193 / 084 840 0617.
Covid safety protocol
We currently only accommodate a maximum of 50 people. Masks are compulsory for all clients and staff. Arrival protocol i.e. temperature taking, safety questionnaire, disinfecting of hands and luggage grab handles, etc. We will only be making use of every second bed in the dormitory and the top bunks will not be used. Seating at meal times will be a minimum of 1.5 m apart. Disinfection of touch areas (i.e. door handles, taps, etc) regularly during the day. Disinfection sprays will be provided at the entrances and exits of all buildings. Posters are on display reminding all of the protocols.
New Middle Ropes Course
A huge thank you to Port Elizabeth South Rotary Club and various schools for the donation of R 53 000 towards the building of our new Middle Ropes Course. We are so excited to start building this in the up coming months and will keep you posted with developments.
Our enthusiastic staff look forward to assisting you and your group to achieve their goals and enjoy a live transforming camp.