Essential Amathole will run an essential oils workshop for visitors and locals on Saturday afternoon 27th July 2019 from 13h00 to 16h30 at our permaculture farm which is located at 18 Woodside Drive, Hogsback.
The workshop will deal with:
- An introduction to the intriguing world of essential oils;
- essential oil extraction methods;
- the healing properties of essential oils;
- outline essential oil plant cultivation choices;
- explain essential oil plant propagation methods;
- set out organic farming certification requirements
- walk participants through the essential oil plantings, nursery and
- provide the opportunity for participants to visit our shop where we have a great range of essential oils, local hand-made gifts and value- added products including shampoos, natural soaps and creams, hand and body lotion, bath salts, shaving cream, natural face cream, jellies, jams, fruit preserves, pickles and honey produced using organic and natural farming methods on our small permaculture farm in Hogsback.
A maximum of 20 participants will be able to attend the workshop so booking is essential.
The cost per participant for the workshop is R200.00 and a 50% deposit reserves attendance.
Booking and deposit payment arrangements for the workshop should be done by e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
Further information can be supplied by calling Ian Weir at 082 374 4296 or via the email above.
We look forward to fragrancing your imagination!